It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gregee: I'm sorry but I was not able to create a ticket. :-(

PL:
1. Taki komunikat dostałem, kiedy opisałem problem na gog'owym czacie wrzucając jednocześnie screeny. Brak możliwości założenia normalnego ticketa i użeranie się z czatbotem to doskonały sposób na reklamę konkurencyjnych platform.
2. A Patcha 53890 do 54418 nadal brak, k. naprawdę? To takie trudne umieścić w repo z grą wszystkie patcha po kolei? W dodatku dla gry, która jest z waszej stajni? W sensie gog i Cdprojekt ma chyba coś wspólnego...

ENG:
1 This is the message I got when I described the problem on gog chat while uploading screenshots. Not being able to set up a normal ticket and dealing with a chatbot is a great way to advertise competitors' platforms.
2. and Patch 53890 to 54418 still missing, f. really? It's so difficult to put in the repo with the game all the patches one by one? In addition for a game that is from your stable? I mean gog and Cd Projekt seems to have something in common...
Cześć, jeśli bot nie jest pomocny, skontaktuj się proszę z naszym Zespołem Pomocy poprzez maila na adres support@gog.com