It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe one day they will re-include the thousands of other things they cut out of the game...
There weren't thousands of things cut from the game. Quit being overly dramatic. Getting really tired of people ignoring how good this game is because they are too hyper focused on things no one would normally care about. This game isn't going to replace the dad that left you, nor will it cure cancer or let you swap conciousness with V so that you no longer have to be a lonely angry loser. Get over it.

The game is freaking stellar as is and can only get better from here. You have played the game for 50+ hours now? Like get real. Do people even know what a bad game is anymore? They aren't games where you spend an entire week playing them. They are games you don't even pay attention to and when you do stumble into one, you play it for 5 minutes and forget about it. Your expectations around this game were too damn high and that's too bad, but people purposely misconstruing developers words and being reluctant to accept the game for what it is are the definition of entitled.

Even in it's current state, this game should be able stand proudly among above other triple A games, but since CDPR isn't your run of the mill microtransaction Activision or EA, the world is thrust upon their shoulders for them to burden alone. You paid 60 dollars. You got your money's worth.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by FallenHeroX1
high rated
FallenHeroX1: You paid 60 dollars. You got your money's worth.
60 crashes in 60 minutes ain't exactly my idea of my money's worth, chief.
Thats how it goes, they see kids wanting something, marketter inside them says "lets lie to them" but dev side "oh fuck".

Never trust a dev before launch is good rule. Especially if the hype is 7 year long like it was with this.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by Cyberway
FallenHeroX1: There weren't thousands of things cut from the game. Quit being overly dramatic. Getting really tired of people ignoring how good this game is because they are too hyper focused on things no one would normally care about. This game isn't going to replace the dad that left you, nor will it cure cancer or let you swap conciousness with V so that you no longer have to be a lonely angry loser. Get over it.

The game is freaking stellar as is and can only get better from here. You have played the game for 50+ hours now? Like get real. Do people even know what a bad game is anymore? They aren't games where you spend an entire week playing them. They are games you don't even pay attention to and when you do stumble into one, you play it for 5 minutes and forget about it. Your expectations around this game were too damn high and that's too bad, but people purposely misconstruing developers words and being reluctant to accept the game for what it is are the definition of entitled.

Even in it's current state, this game should be able stand proudly among above other triple A games, but since CDPR isn't your run of the mill microtransaction Activision or EA, the world is thrust upon their shoulders for them to burden alone. You paid 60 dollars. You got your money's worth.
Entitled to a finished game presented with honesty and transparency?
I agree that CDPR deserves credit for not having microtransactions yet. I don't believe they will keep it this way.
They will get cosmetics and all that nonsense when Cyberpunk eventually gets multiplayer. They already destroyed their consumer friendly reputation. Nothing to be lost at this point but money to be made.
TencentInvestor: Entitled to a finished game presented with honesty and transparency?
I agree that CDPR deserves credit for not having microtransactions yet. I don't believe they will keep it this way.
They will get cosmetics and all that nonsense when Cyberpunk eventually gets multiplayer. They already destroyed their consumer friendly reputation. Nothing to be lost at this point but money to be made.
Are you sure you aren't a Focke-Wulf? Because the rate at which you are dropping truth bombs all over this forum is rather impressive, my friend.
This game is everything but stellar. I am tired of people treating a mediocre turd as the next coming of jesus. Unlike you, i know what a bad game is, because i am no mindless sheep, worshipping my favorite god (insert your prefered dev here).
In fact, i recently bought one. You might know it. It's Cyberpunk 2077.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by hollibolli1970
TencentInvestor: Entitled to a finished game presented with honesty and transparency?
KentGAllard: Are you sure you aren't a Focke-Wulf? Because the rate at which you are dropping truth bombs all over this forum is rather impressive, my friend.
Well, I got more time on my hands than I had planned because a game I was looking forward to for several years turned out to be a scam.
TencentInvestor: Well, I got more time on my hands than I had planned because a game I was looking forward to for several years turned out to be a scam.
Tell me about it. And it's my vacation too.
Pochusaurus: Maybe one day they will re-include the thousands of other things they cut out of the game...
If they cut out thousands of things before the release, it was probably because including them would result in the most powerful PC today getting 15 fps on the lowest settings. I doubt, they just cut these things out to include in a later expansion or later DLC.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by Mentat2020
It does feel a bit shallow, ngl. Like, I play this game and I can see things that look half-baked or unfinished and it makes me wonder if there really were more RPG systems planned, but never implemented on time.
FallenHeroX1: There weren't thousands of things cut from the game. Quit being overly dramatic. Getting really tired of people ignoring how good this game is because they are too hyper focused on things no one would normally care about. This game isn't going to replace the dad that left you, nor will it cure cancer or let you swap conciousness with V so that you no longer have to be a lonely angry loser. Get over it.

it was actually my mom who left me. died of cancer when I was just 6 but whatever. I also never said it was bad, I love the game as it is, I just hope they can bring back whatever they removed cause Mantisblades are kind of redundant and monowire is kind of useless. Just saying because of the things they removes, some of the other things left behind or the things that affected it the most are now kind of pointless.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by Pochusaurus
hollibolli1970: This game is everything but stellar. I am tired of people treating a mediocre turd as the next coming of jesus. Unlike you, i know what a bad game is, because i am no mindless sheep, worshipping my favorite god (insert your prefered dev here).
In fact, i recently bought one. You might know it. It's Cyberpunk 2077.
It's not stellar but it's also not bad imo.
FallenHeroX1: You paid 60 dollars. You got your money's worth.
KentGAllard: 60 crashes in 60 minutes ain't exactly my idea of my money's worth, chief.
Haven't had any crashes and I've completed the game.
I find Night City to be beautiful and immersive while driving, but the city itself feels rather empty. Besides the quests and gigs there's not much to do. I think that's a fair criticism. I would like to see the devs add more interactive things in future updates or DLC, at least be able to change my hairstyle.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by JGD85