It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Usually it's been late in November but anyone have any knowledge as to the date this time?
syscrusher: Usually it's been late in November but anyone have any knowledge as to the date this time?
Black Friday is normally the first Friday after the US Thanksgiving so Nov 25 is the most likely start date.
And as I recall, it's a generous event and points the way to the winter or Christmas sale only a couple of weeks later.
syscrusher: Usually it's been late in November but anyone have any knowledge as to the date this time?
wolfsite: Black Friday is normally the first Friday after the US Thanksgiving so Nov 25 is the most likely start date.
syscrusher: And as I recall, it's a generous event and points the way to the winter or Christmas sale only a couple of weeks later.
wolfsite: Black Friday is normally the first Friday after the US Thanksgiving so Nov 25 is the most likely start date.
syscrusher:
I remember GOG skipping it last year.
syscrusher: And as I recall, it's a generous event and points the way to the winter or Christmas sale only a couple of weeks later.

I remember GOG skipping it last year.
Syphon72:
You should remind them of this, so maybe they do it two weeks in a row this year!