It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have two great additions from Fulqrum Publishing, soon to join the GOG catalog. Let’s check them out!

Stygian: Outer Gods
Dive into a hostile world that challenges your very existence, in this survival horror game with RPG elements. Unravel a thousand-year-old mystery, risk your sanity and face the Outer Gods with your skills. Every bullet and the decision counts now, are you up to the task?

Decadent
A story-driven first-person shooter that combines atmospheric exploration, Lovecraftian horror and expansive gameplay mechanics into an immersive experience - making the player feel a unique sense of loneliness in a dangerous land where time stands still.

Wishlist them now!
Yees, good to see them already confirmed on GOG!
The first game, Stygian Outer Gods, sounds familiar.
AWG43: The first game, Stygian Outer Gods, sounds familiar.
Set in the same universe as Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
Post edited April 18, 2024 by Swedrami
AWG43: The first game, Stygian Outer Gods, sounds familiar.
Swedrami: Set in the same universe as Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
Yes, I remember playing this game few years ago. Never got to finish it though.
Both games look great.
However, keep in mind that the devs of Stygian: Outer Gods have no relation with Cultic Games, the ones who developed the original Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones

In their own (Cultic Games') words:
No member of the first Stygian team is working on this title.

We were the last party to get notified about its production and were only offered a minor consultancy role which we kindly declined.
Will keep an eye out for Decadent.
Those are some impressive graphics for only 5MB. =P
P-E-S: Those are some impressive graphics for only 5MB. =P
It's the winner of the latest 5MB demo scene contest. :-P
Swedrami: Set in the same universe as Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
AWG43: Yes, I remember playing this game few years ago. Never got to finish it though.
Neither did the devs. xD
Fond memories of the 1C logo on cult https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1C_Company#Video_games ("Space Rangers", "King's Bounty")
Wondering if those still have it...
GOG.com: Decadent
A story-driven first-person shooter that combines atmospheric exploration, Lovecraftian horror and expansive gameplay mechanics into an immersive experience - making the player feel a unique sense of loneliness in a dangerous land where time stands still.

Wishlist them now!
This one looks awesome... then I read in the trailer "2025". WHHHYYYY! :D

In my wishlist it goes!
Is this Stygian the sequel to the first Stygian? I mean I really wished they completed it.
1jocator: Is this Stygian the sequel to the first Stygian? I mean I really wished they completed it.
More of a prequel, I think.
The original Stygian team still has the intention to finish the story... some day.
AWG43: Yes, I remember playing this game few years ago. Never got to finish it though.
BranjoHello: Neither did the devs. xD
Indeed, my friend. :)