It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I've bought yesterday Cyberpunk 2077 (I guess this is the first time I buy a game with GoG) but I can't download it with the GoG Galaxy Launcher, because of "Server problem" when I click on the Install button.

So, I tried to download the game with "GoG download backup offline" but I cannot neither, the downloads failed with some links...

Then,what should I do now? This is a current problem? Did I make a mistake?

Thanks for yours answers.
up.
Same prob with ALL my game
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/not_possible_to_download_a_game_via_gog_galaxy_problem_server
Hello,
Balong: Then,what should I do now?
Until this is resolved, affected accounts can only download the offline installers using a web browser. After using the offline installer, you can click the cogwheel in the top left in GOG Galaxy, choose Add Games & Friends, then Scan Folders for GOG Games.
Balong: So, I tried to download the game with "GoG download backup offline" but I cannot neither, the downloads failed with some links...
I'm not sure what you mean by this. If the downloads in a web browser started but didn't complete successfully, make sure you only download a few files at a time.
Attachments:
Ice_Mage: Hello,
Balong: Then,what should I do now?
Ice_Mage: Until this is resolved, affected accounts can only download the offline installers using a web browser. After using the offline installer, you can click the cogwheel in the top left in GOG Galaxy, choose Add Games & Friends, then Scan Folders for GOG Games.
Balong: So, I tried to download the game with "GoG download backup offline" but I cannot neither, the downloads failed with some links...
Ice_Mage: I'm not sure what you mean by this. If the downloads in a web browser started but didn't complete successfully, make sure you only download a few files at a time.
Erf....
When I say "GoG download backup offline", It's the web browser. But like i've said, I downloaded the flies one by one but after the 5th, the download failed. I can try again without AVG antivirus, but I'm not sure if It'll work.
You picked a bad time for your first purchase :)
The current server problems are one in a million.

My 5 Cents: Wait until they know what's wrong and fixed it. The offline installer is way bigger than the final game anyway.

Btw, check the gogrepo.py thread. That script is great for downloading offline installers. I run it on my NAS, but it's also runs on Windows machines.
Balong: But like i've said, I downloaded the flies one by one but after the 5th, the download failed.
There are specific parts of the offline installer that fail to download repeatedly?

Some have reported success getting GOG Galaxy to work by both disabling IPv6 and changing DNS to Google Public DNS.
I personally wouldn't want to inform Google of every site I visit, so if it works for you, consider using Cloudflare DNS instead (scroll down nearly to the bottom of the page for directions).
And if you want to use gogrepo:
Don't walk into the same trap as me, the one in the opener is outdated and will fgrever tell you to try again in a few minutes.

This is the current one:
https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc/blob/master/gogrepoc.py

usage:
login
python gogrepo.py login
download metadata for Windows:
python gogrepo.py update -os windows -full
download cyberpunk:
python gogrepo.py download -id cyberpunk_2077_game

If you don't specify specific games it will download all your purchases. As the main purpose is backing up you library for offline usage or times like these.
Post edited November 05, 2022 by Daniel.90
Yep, not the only post on that problem:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/not_possible_to_download_a_game_via_gog_galaxy_problem_server