It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*throws a Phoenix Down*
Since Ranker is already being revived by the Deathloop whenever he dies, he always goes back in time before the Phoenix Down can take effect. Over 300,000 loops in, he finally convinces me to throw his spare Phoenix Down to revive the Mary Sue scientist so she can learn even more lifetime's worth of skills in a few years.
I throw an invitation to a Global Warming conference on Earth Day.
I throw a heat wave to try (and fail) to disprove the premise behind the conference.
In light of my state being made permanently colder for the past few years, I throw praise to Climate Change because I'd rather half the trees be torn down by frozen leaves than suffer another outdoor oven.
I find 51 distinct US states and throw them at the above user.
^ *throws The U.S. Virgin Islands*

There's your miscount.
Once the leaves thaw, I drag an entire tree out to the curb and throw it onto a pile of branches. However, my refusal to trim the branches off this fallen tree means it obstructs Hooyaah's path along the sidewalk and I get sued.
Post edited April 23, 2024 by LegoDnD
*throws a chain saw*

(The lawsuit was because it was foretold that you would not throw anything.)

LegoDnD: Once the leaves thaw, I drag an entire tree out to the curb and throw it onto a pile of branches. However, my refusal to trim the branches off this fallen tree means it obstructs Hooyaah's path along the sidewalk and I get sued.
I win the lawsuit because I did throw a tree, and now I partake in sore winning by throwing my fingers in and out of Hooyaah's personal space.
Post edited April 23, 2024 by LegoDnD
*realizes that those fingers were too soft for the saw to cut them, and throws a diamond, one that should be hard enough for the chainsaw to cut*
HURL!
You just got yourself a DOS 6.0 manual!
*throws a pirated copy of curl along with libcurl (also pirated)*
^ *throws you into a holding cell*
*throws the holding cell at you*