It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

La plupart des jeux de ma bibliotheque fonctionne sous 16.04, mais quand je passe à une version plus récente (lts) c'est la galère à chaque fois (j'ai quand mm plus de 200 jeux censés fonctionner sous linux, or s'ils fonctionnaient avant, iil n y pas de raison que ca ne fonctionne pas maintenant).
De plus ca fait des années que Gog nous explique que les jeux sont drmfree et qu'ils sont pour le libre, et pas moyen de trouver des versions d'installation de nos jeux pour une distro qui est sortie il y a plus d'un an ? (20.04)
Quelqu'un a une solution ou c'est un foutage de gueule généralisé (comme le fait de ne pas pouvoir utiliser gog galaxy) ?
Merci.
Edit: on a toujours l'option de retourner sur une version lts d'il y a 4 ans pour faire marcher ce qu'on achete maintenant, mais ca reste du foutage de gueule.
Post edited June 11, 2021 by MrAldous
MrAldous: La plupart des jeux de ma bibliotheque fonctionne sous 16.04, mais quand je passe à une version plus récente (lts) c'est la galère à chaque fois (j'ai quand mm plus de 200 jeux censés fonctionner sous linux, or s'ils fonctionnaient avant, iil n y pas de raison que ca ne fonctionne pas maintenant).
De plus ca fait des années que Gog nous explique que les jeux sont drmfree et qu'ils sont pour le libre, et pas moyen de trouver des versions d'installation de nos jeux pour une distro qui est sortie il y a plus d'un an ? (20.04)
Quelqu'un a une solution ou c'est un foutage de gueule généralisé (comme le fait de ne pas pouvoir utiliser gog galaxy) ?
Merci.
Edit: on a toujours l'option de retourner sur une version lts d'il y a 4 ans pour faire marcher ce qu'on achete maintenant, mais ca reste du foutage de gueule.
I am guessing you want:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_fr#1623430117
Thx nightcraw1er, but that was not what i was asking for (sorry i thought it was a forum where we can speak in french.
The question is : i was under ubuntu 16.04 since several years and played to my gog games without probs, but since i migrated to 20.04, no more possibility to play to all games i bought before, and impossible to install them too (and no way to install gog galaxy).
Did u see that before ? And how can i fix it plz ^^ ?
Post edited June 11, 2021 by MrAldous
MrAldous: Thx nightcraw1er, but that was not what i was asking for (sorry i thought it was a forum where we can speak in french.
The question is : i was under ubuntu 16.04 since several years and played to my gog games without probs, but since i migrated to 20.04, no more possibility to play to all games i bought before, and impossible to install them too (and no way to install gog galaxy).
Might have better luck asking in this thread

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/general_linux_faq_and_troubleshooting/page1

I'm on an Ubuntu based OS (Drauger OS) and all games are running fine, I don't use Galaxy though I do use Lutris for game management.
MrAldous: Thx nightcraw1er, but that was not what i was asking for (sorry i thought it was a forum where we can speak in french.
Did you upgrade from 16.04 to 20.04 or did you do a fresh install?

Regardless of the method, you can find out what happened to each game by opening the terminal and launching the game from there. The games that fail will tell you why and what is missing.

I had two games did to this me from one of my kid's collection - Volgarr The Viking and Jamestown. I had to install a 32 bit file for one game and edit the launcher of the other to point to the 32 bit executable vs the 64 bit one that launched borked.

I have some Linux native games dating back the late 90's and I have to keep certain old libraries in my back up server for when I install them since those libraries are no longer maintained.

Some GOG games do a good job of wrapping them up with the game.

Feel free to message me if you need further help.