It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: i just bought 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House' Digital Lee. mebbe i'll learn stuff.

JUICY GOSSIP-Y DRAMA STUFF (capscapscaps). also! politics.
where are you? I thought that didn't hit the shelves until Midnight, or was that Midnight today?
deleted
Article: "Eiszeiten und Klimawandel" by Wolfgang Pomrehn
American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

if you haven't read it yet, definitely put it on your reading list. It's definitely in my top 10 favourite books ever.
One of the books which magicaly keep hanging on my short reading list, but actually still unread...
Perhaps the reason is that I was very disappointed with some of Gaiman's books.
Shooting Up - A Short History of Drugs and War (2016) Lukas Kamienski
Article: "Das Lindenblatt auf Putins Schulter - oder warum Putin auf Wahlkampfreisen geht" by Kai Ehlers
Article: "Yanis Varoufakis rechnet ab: mit Angela Merkel, mit Wolfgang Schäuble und mit der 'Troika' " by Heiko Flottau
Reading Jesper Juul about parenting - Rodzic jako przywódca stada - unfortunately this one seems to be unavailable in English.
Article: Das Grundeinkommen polarisiert - weitere Leserbriefe zum Thema
Post edited January 12, 2018 by viperfdl
Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

Shadowrunner: never deal with a dragon

both are fun reads.
Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon

Enjoying it so far.
beefeater999: American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

if you haven't read it yet, definitely put it on your reading list. It's definitely in my top 10 favourite books ever.
I just finished reading it, and yes, it's good.
Post edited January 12, 2018 by Gerin
Article: "105 Jahre regierungsamtlicher Weihnachtstrost" by Friedhelm Klinkhammer, Volker Bräutigam
The Art of Living for Men /Sztuka życia dla mężczyzn/ by Szczepan Twardoch