It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Isää ei voi unohtaa by Tuija Tiihonen. A collection of true stories from women on how their father shaped their life.
Article: Thirty-Two Tips For Navigating A Society That Is Full Of Propaganda And Manipulation by Caitlin Johnstone
Sexus by Henry Miller.
Excluding software reference books for work, recently finished the first three Harry Bosch novels, the first 18 Elves GNs ( highly recommend) and Good Omens again (after watching the Amazon Prime series, David Tennant was perfect for the role). Now to decide what to read next.
"Enforcer" (Eng: ZERO-G - Outer Earth Book 2) by Rob Boffard
Pacyfik i Eurazja. O wojnie
by Jacek Bartosiak
Attachments:
owojnie.jpg (147 Kb)
Article: Die Kaputtmacher by Caitlin Johnstone
Translation of The US Army Asked Twitter How Service Has Impacted People. The Answers Were Gut-Wrenching.

Edit:
Articles that are excerpts from the book "Angst und Macht" by Rainer Mausfeld:
Die Angstmacher
Die Manipulation der Massen
Post edited July 06, 2019 by viperfdl
'Salem's Lot
by Stephen King

Very easy to digest and entertaining so far. Great pageturner for lazy days.
Plexus by Henry Miller.
"Aurora" (Eng: The Prefect) by Alastair Reynolds
Article: "Krankenhaeuser schließen - Leben retten?" - Oeffentlich-rechtlicher Kampagnenjournalismus zur besten Sendezeit by Jens Berger
About a Bertelsmann Foundation survey.

Edit:
Article: YouTube loescht den Kanal von NuoViso und zeigt damit, wie problematisch das Monopol der Social-Media-Konzerne ist by Jens Berger
About the closing of the NuoViso youtube-channel.
Post edited July 16, 2019 by viperfdl
Nexus by Henry Miller.
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Homeland: The Legend of Drizzt (The Dark Elf Trilogy)
by R A Salvatore

The first thing that comes to mind is that its mindless fantasy, which I don't mind. Enjoyable for what it is.
I recently started reading "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess.