It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I'm having sort of a weird problem with the pre-order that I made in Steam and can not obtain due to several reason. The thing is, I need a $1000 urgently, and if you know how to make it fast, I'd be super grateful. Thanks for the advise, cheers.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
More details. I'm intrigued.
$1000 for a pre order?
Post edited March 05, 2019 by tinyE
Ask the "miracle-preacher" Svein-Magne Pedersen. He transferred 6.7 Million NOK to Canada for "children in need" and not to India. I'm sure he has something for you too.
Post edited March 05, 2019 by sanscript
ask the bank for a loan or maybe (don't recommend) get a paid day loan
Trollololololololol!!!!!!!!
Quickly, send cash!
Post edited March 05, 2019 by phaolo
Gaming loans, huh? I see the evolution of game begging now.
Paulie "The Blade" Bonacelli down at Eddie's Bar can surely help you out!
What game are you pre-ordering? I've never heard any game pre-order that costs this much.
Hmmm....

If it were life and death or something useful, maybe. For a video game, it's unimportant. Wait 6 months for it to drop to $20.
Lavabawl: I'm having sort of a weird problem with the pre-order that I made in Steam and can not obtain due to several reason. The thing is, I need a $1000 urgently, and if you know how to make it fast, I'd be super grateful. Thanks for the advise, cheers.
This must be your lucky day!

A Nigerian prince just offered me $5000000, but I'm pretty well-off already, so I'll pass it on to you.

I just need your e-mail, first and last name, address, bank account information, and social security number.

Man, I wish I was you, right now!!! How lucky can you get???
It's for a super exclusive diamond platinum edition. It's actually a steak!
Celton88: It's for a super exclusive diamond platinum edition. It's actually a steak!
In that case, makes sense.
It's hard, really hard, to get a good steak in the U.P. so right now, $1000 seems reasonable.
Celton88: It's for a super exclusive diamond platinum edition. It's actually a steak!
tinyE: In that case, makes sense.
It's hard, really hard, to get a good steak in the U.P. so right now, $1000 seems reasonable.
Lol