It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I wish I were the hallucinating type (I've had them before, but they are rare). People pay good money for that.
Banned for thinking that a mental illness can be purchased, and for confusing it with LSD.
Banned for dipping the banana into the pudding.
^ banned for "suggestive content"
^ banned for disliking Fallout video game series
Banned for misunderstanding the chalkboard in Amazon's Fallout, the nuke is obviously after "The Fall of Shady Sands".
Banned for thinking that Amazon created Fallout, which is ridiculous; what the hell are you talking about?
Banned for being unaware that Amazon made 8 episodes of a Fallout show and it's really good.
^ banned of brothers
Banned for having siblings.

LegoDnD: Banned for being unaware that Amazon made 8 episodes of a Fallout show and it's really good.
Banned because I'd heard of the show, but I thought you were talking about the game.
Banned for not understanding the simple prospect that I specified "Amazon" specifically to clarify that I was talking about the show.
^ Banned for not mentioning Fallout: New Vegas.
Banned for crawling out through the fallout. Why does the sun go on shining?
Banned because the Sun is itself a nuclear reaction.
^ banned for attempting to elicit a new, clear reaction