It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay so, none of my Witcher signs are working besides Igni. I even triple checked to see if they're equipped (and they were) but whenever I try to do Axii or Yrden or Aard or Quen nothing happens.. Also, I'm stuck at level 45 with 2000/2000 experience points.. I tried to buy a Potion of Clearance since I thought that might help with resetting, but then I found that no matter to which herbalist or merchant or armorer I went to they had nothing to sell! I could sell them my items and then those would appear in their inventory, but their own items are nowhere to be found. Now I can't even buy the new Gwent book or any other sort of materials I would want from ANY merchant. I already deleted all of my mods and verified the game files just in case and the problem persists.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something I could do to fix this? Or just wait and hope CDPR fixes this in another patch?