It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I'm qualified to be in I'd like to be in for The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC and The 3rd.

Speaking of what made me happy, the "Nikopol" omnibus has finally came to me a couple of days ago. Yay!

...If The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I & II count towards "the whole series/universe of a game" for TLoH, then I'd like to be in for both these games and all their DLCs as well.
Coo.
Happy Festivities to you as well.

I'm in for Frostpunk.

What made me happy recently? Hmm, writing in my journal with a new fountain pen and ink and really liking the combination. So much so, I was loath to stop writing, so I wrote about nothing. :)
I'm in for https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition

Thanks a lot.
Hello pigulici, wanted to be in for the Mafia Series:

1. Mafia
2. Mafia II Director's Cut
3. Mafia III Deluxe Edition

The thing that made me feel happy in recent past was when I read Yotsuba&! manga's 14th volume. Reading manga have always been a pleasure of mine and this manga never fails to delivers. I also recommend Yotsuba&! for you all (maybe a present for Christmas idea).

I believe that I've already on your friends list.
I've gotta jump in here, as I'd love to give the Pathfinder game a proper running :) Looks like all the updates they've done are taking their toll, and it's a good game :) Thanks again for doing this!!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Royal Edition, with Season pass :)

Happiness was... buying a book for both my daughter and my niece that my father bought for myself and my sister before he passed
Happiness was... Making the wife laugh last night
Happiness was... sharing a little-known Christmas book with a group on facebook
Happiness was... making Christmas dog treats for my clients with mutts
Happiness was... finally getting a break with a project that had one thing go wrong after another, and everything lined up with a little ingenuity, a Dremel, and some luck :)
A great person makes great gifts! As a winner of the W3 GOTY edition from the last years giveaway of you Pigulici, I wish you the best and wish the winner to have as much fun as I have now playing one of the best games ever.
A truly generous giveaway! Thank you very much!

Tempting as it is, I'll resist the temptation and leave the chance to someone else who might be in a direr need than me... Not in. Best wishes!
Thank you for the generous giveaway pigulici! Best wishes for you and your family this holiday season and onward to 2019.

I'm in for Phantom Doctrine Deluxe Edition (why hasn't it gone on sale yet?) https://www.gog.com/game/phantom_doctrine_deluxe_edition as I'm saving up for XCOM 2 and I love turn based strategy games.

I feel happiness when I find a friendly stray cat(s) to feed and pet. It's amazing to me that stray cats are often fairly clean and friendly. I love watching them go nom nom nom nom while they eat, and then groom themselves afterwards. I always feel another rush of joy when they stay a while and rub themselves between my legs and start purring and meowing. Cats are just beautiful and masterful manipulators of humans ;)
+1 for this very generous giveaway. Happy holidays, pigulici and everyone else.

Not in, as I don't play that much lately and the game would end up in my backlog.

Good luck to the participants
pigulici: The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.
Why do you need their email? You gift the game to your own address and then give them the code to redeem it.
ariaspi: +1 for this very generous giveaway. Happy holidays, pigulici and everyone else.

Not in, as I don't play that much lately and the game would end up in my backlog.

Good luck to the participants
pigulici: The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.
ariaspi: Why do you need their email? You gift the game to your own address and then give them the code to redeem it.
More easy for me...
I'm in for The Messenger! (Props for the Generosity!)

https://www.gog.com/game/the_messenger
I'm in
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut

because war never changes :)
Thank you for this generous giveaway!

Looking back over the past year, my wife and our new marriage has brought me the most happiness. The most recent thing that made me happy was watching an old TV show, The Black Adder, starring Rowan Atkinson. So hilarious!

I'm in for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition, please. I already have the rest of the series and am hoping my wife and I can have some fun playing this together.
Not In.
But Kudos to you for this GA.
Season's gretings to the OP and all other GOGLins.
:)
Im in
For Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion GOTY Deluxe https://www.gog.com/game/elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe_the

What made me very happy was getting Borderlands 2 Handsome Jack collection for 14$. This got me all dlc, including additional level cap, items and ability to play multiplayer.

EDIT: I have no idea why game title became like that.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by edgar1