It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DUE TO HARSH CURRENT YEAR, PLEASE, VOICE OPINION ON POSTPONING THIS SECRET SANTA EVENT TO NEXT YEAR IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT SHOULD BE POSTPONED. PLEASE, BE POLITE AS YOU CAN. ALSO, DUE TO HARSH YEAR, I HOPE WE WILL HAVE 5 SECRET ELVES THIS TIME IN SITUATION SOMEONE CAN'T ENTER OR DROPS. YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION ABOUT PERSON YOU'LL WISH TO RUN THIS EVENT NEXT YEAR OR EVEN THIS YEAR, IF YOU'RE NOT OK WITH ME.

THANK YOU, for bearing with CAPS LOCK.

Hello, ladies and gents
dear misteryo has handed me over Santa's hat to organize Secret Santa two years ago.
Hope I still aren't too, too early...
Don't make rookie mistakes - you will be assigned a giftee
EDIT: No gifts for me, please.

Here are this year's rules:

1. If you wish to participate please state "I wish to be a Secret Santa"

2. You will have to post a wishlist here in this thread.

3. Any keys you purchase send to me and I will hold onto them and send them out to your giftee on Christmas Day.

4. If you do not wish to receive gifts but would still like to gift someone please State "I wish to be a Secret Elf"

5. If you do not wish to receive gifts but would like to help out in case a circumstance occurs where someone can not buy the gifts like they wanted please state "I would like to be a helper elf"

6. Only GOG gifts please, no Steam or other source

7. Once you receive a giftee that means everyone has a giftee and you must not remove or buy anything from your wishlist! If there is a game you really want and feel you can't resist buying then don't put it on the list or enter any giveaways for it.

8. I will close signups on December 14th.

9. I will send keys out some time before Christmas Day so everyone will have something to open.

(If you wish to recieve a giftee early, PM me, and we can discuss.)

GIFT KEYS MUST BE DELIVERED TO ME BY 11:59 PM CET TIME ON DECEMBER 23 2020. THAT GIVES ME TIME TO SORT AND SEND FOR A MERRY CHRISTMAS MORNING DELIVERY.
ALSO: I GUARENTEE TO DELIVER CODES BY 9:59 PM CET ON DECEMBER 24 2020 (I HAVE TO DO THINGS ACCORDING TO MY OWN TIME ZONE IN ORDER NOT TO GO CRAZY OR FAIL. THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ODD TIMES, MY FRIENDS AROUND THE GLOBE.)
high rated
Erm...have you forgotten how you said you won't be hosting the event anymore and then I said I'd gladly take over and then trentonlf appeared out of retirement and said he will host next (this) year which we all agreed to?

As for the whole matter, I say that the event should be held ESPECIALLY since it's been a harsh year and this event has always been a nice little warm beacon for the giveaways/gifting community here.
What he wrote. There's nothing wrong with sharing, giving and taking in these times (or any times for that matter).

Or as someone else said:
“It is a love based on giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. And the love that [we] give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we too can share and love and have and receive.”
BranjoHello: Erm...have you forgotten how you said you won't be hosting the event anymore and then I said I'd gladly take over and then trentonlf appeared out of retirement and said he will host next (this) year which we all agreed to?

As for the whole matter, I say that the event should be held ESPECIALLY since it's been a harsh year and this event has always been a nice little warm beacon for the giveaways/gifting community here.
Totally I forgotten, extra sorry
Please mods, close this thread, so @trentolf can open his thread.
I have memory of common fly, feel so guilty.
Post edited October 31, 2020 by SylvanFae
BranjoHello: Erm...have you forgotten how you said you won't be hosting the event anymore and then I said I'd gladly take over and then trentonlf appeared out of retirement and said he will host next (this) year which we all agreed to?
Are we sure that trentolf didn't forget about it? I haven't seen him/her around lately.
PaterAlf: Are we sure that trentolf didn't forget about it? I haven't seen him/her around lately.
He usually shows up in forum mafia threads.
Post edited October 31, 2020 by Grargar
high rated
I will 100% be hosting and I will post later this month the signup thread :)
trentonlf: I will 100% be hosting and I will post later this month the signup thread :)
Great to hear that. Looking forward to this forum event. :)
Giving this a bump as it was asked about in another thread.
But this isn't the official sign-up thread, is it?
I think trentonlf will create a new thread to host this year's secret Santa...
Lone_Scout: But this isn't the official sign-up thread, is it?
I think trentonlf will create a new thread to host this year's secret Santa...
Closest we've got so far. Maybe I'll pull rank? :P
nmillar: Maybe I'll pull rank? :P
Paradoxically, that would be both unfair and poetic justice. xD

Joking aside, trentonlf did confirm he will host the event and that a new thread will be created later (in November), so it's just a matter of being patient just a little bit more until we have "The Real Secret Santa event 2020".

The only reason why this thread is still operational is because the people who have the power to close threads are not doing their job, like they were asked here.
trentonlf: I will 100% be hosting and I will post later this month the signup thread :)
Looking forward to the 10th Anniversary! :)
We could start a political discussion, to get this thread closed. :P