It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: We could start a political discussion, to get this thread closed. :P
Truth be told, I like you so much I couldn't argue with you even on purpose for greater good. xD
I beg your pardon, but what do you mean? Which truth and what is the connection with Santa 2020? Are you waiting for him to say farewell to this year, which has not yet finished still brining us bad news? Is it something other?
BranjoHello: The only reason why this thread is still operational is because the people who have the power to close threads are not doing their job, like they were asked here.
SylvanFae: Please mods, close this thread, so @trentolf can open his thread.
I have memory of common fly, feel so guilty.
You should all be aware by now (given you are users for few years) that GOG staff doesn't frequent the forum as a general rule and community moderators are notoriously moody and unreliable.
You will have to contact support about it directly, or ask GOG staff through PM directly.
Otherwise don't expect anything to happen. Leaving a message asking for a closure burried within a thread isn't going to amount you to ANYTHING specificly here on GOG.
If you still want this closed, I have just sent a ping to one of GOGs staff people.

Just passing by. Peace.
L.