It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For me the game card of discounted games shows the full price when I'm not logged in.

Example: The Falconers: Moonlight

When I'm not logged in the game card shows $9.99.
When I'm logged in the game card initially also shows $9.99, but after a few seconds the price switches to $3.99.
Post edited January 23, 2019 by eiii
eiii: For me the game card of discounted games shows the full price when I'm not logged in.

Example: The Falconers: Moonlight

When I'm not logged in the game card shows $9.99.
When I'm logged in the game card initially also shows $9.99, but after a few seconds the price switches to $3.99.
I'm experiencing a similar issue, for the games catalog page and for the product cards, even while logged in. It only affects select titles like De Capo 3 and Falconers for me. GOG's front page is still showing the correct discounts on the featured tab, but under 'New' at the bottom, most of the discounts are not shown.
Post edited January 23, 2019 by SCPM
dtgreene: And really annoying bug, especially since that sometimes happens to topics you wouldn't expect.

Thing is, if a topic is reported as spam by enough users, it gets automatically deleted without moderator intervention; this misfeature allows a mob who doesn't like a particular user to censor that user's topics, for example. IMO, deleting topics should be something that only moderators should be able to do.
Fonzer: It would be nice if the topics could somehow reappear or that everytime i post it would bump the topic to first place under which i participated in. But no this annoying glitch makes it so that the topics just don't appear anymore since we already posted in it and the bug makes them gone.
Unfortunately, the only workaround seems to be not to post in a topic that is going to be deleted. If it weren't for the auto-delete misfeature, this wouldn't be too hard (you just need to be familiar with the rules, and unless someone new joins the moderation team, active topics tend to be locked rather than deleted), but with that misfeature, a topic that appears to be OK can be spam deleted.

Also, I do think that having topics being bumped to the top of the "topics you've participated in" is a good idea; while we're at it, why not add page number links to that list, and maybe even add an option to go to the first unread post of a topic (which would be a better default than the current "last page" default).
GOG Wallet does not work. I see an Earth and little monkey only.
Attachments:
Post edited January 23, 2019 by erbello
Sounds like the high server load page (it's a bear, by the way). The Wallet is working for me at present.
VanishedOne: Sounds like the high server load page (it's a bear, by the way). The Wallet is working for me at present.
Yeah, bear, my bad, but still I have that problem unfortunately. I've sent a ticket to support.

When I'm logged out, then I see a page, but when I log in once again, the problem is back.
My friend logged in on his own account and it works for him.
Am I banned or sth?
@GOG, why don't you want my money?
Post edited January 23, 2019 by erbello
in https://www.gog.com/game/the_penumbra_collection at the final 2 pages, you'll see several duplicate reviews - same username, same review text.
chlop: in https://www.gog.com/game/the_penumbra_collection at the final 2 pages, you'll see several duplicate reviews - same username, same review text.
You might want to add which settings you're using to read the reviews. With my settings ("Show: 60 on page; Order by: Most recent"), there is only one page of reviews and I can't find any duplicates.
chlop: in https://www.gog.com/game/the_penumbra_collection at the final 2 pages, you'll see several duplicate reviews - same username, same review text.
All I'm seeing are 4 spam reviews, from different accounts (differing in the number after the name). No "real" duplicate review.
Cavalary: All I'm seeing are 4 spam reviews, from different accounts (differing in the number after the name). No "real" duplicate review.
Same here. Weird. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot.

Edit: It seems to happen once I rate a review, and it lasts for a short while. I'm using Pale Moon 28.3.1 64 Bit on Windows 10 Home.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (239 Kb)
Post edited February 02, 2019 by chlop
high rated
Most threads (even new ones) are shown as read or (low rated) for me. Which means their title is shown in grey colour.
PaterAlf: Most threads (even new ones) are shown as read or (low rated) for me. Which means their title is shown in grey colour.
I've seen that behaviour, too. Every now and then a couple of threads are greyed out at random.

Well, I shouldn't be surprised, really. -_-
PaterAlf: Most threads (even new ones) are shown as read or (low rated) for me. Which means their title is shown in grey colour.
Kerebron: I've seen that behaviour, too. Every now and then a couple of threads are greyed out at random.

Well, I shouldn't be surprised, really. -_-
I can confirm that behavior too, both on my PC and my Android tablet. The latter rules out the possibility of being caused by AF or BE...
Same here. In the German forum it's all threads...
Yep, happening here too in the main forum and the game forums :(