It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thomq: The "Games" and "Wishlist" menu items in the account menu at the top of the page no longer have counts of how many for each. Disappeared within the last few days.
Mine still show.

I wonder if this is related to the other bug where owned games don't show as such and also not being listed separately on promo pages.
thomq: The "Games" and "Wishlist" menu items in the account menu at the top of the page no longer have counts of how many for each. Disappeared within the last few days.
HypersomniacLive: Mine still show.
So do mine, so far...
HypersomniacLive: Mine still show.
Cavalary: So do mine, so far...
Thanks you two. I was using a private browsing window, so after posting it occurred to me to try with a normal browsing window. When I logged out and then signed in with a normal browsing window, the numbers showed up. I tested it again by signing in with a private browsing window again and the numbers didn't show up.

Unfortunately, after going back and forth a few times, the Google "I'm not a robot" box showed up in the login panel for the private browsing window. So I gave up further testing. Nonetheless, it was consistent: normal window had the numbers, private window didn't.

However, that doesn't completely explain it. I always use a private browsing window and the numbers use to show anyway, so I don't know why they stopped for a couple days (that day and at least the day before). And, now it's several hours later (pretty much next day) and I've signed in with a private browsing window again (and braved the robot test), and the numbers are there again.

So, I'm not sure it's the private browsing window. Though, if the numbers do disappear then it seems possible to get them back by switching to a normal browsing window until the numbers feel like coming back with a private browsing window.

So, I guess it's just an anomaly rather than anything broken...
Is it just me or are notifications completely off atm? Most of the time I don't get forum reply notifications... and now I had seven forum reply notifications of replies which I already saw days ago - but not one for real new reply.

And worse, I don't get notified for chat messages in Galaxy, and only sometimes per chance on the website.
toxicTom: Is it just me or are notifications completely off atm? Most of the time I don't get forum reply notifications... and now I had seven forum reply notifications of replies which I already saw days ago - but not one for real new reply.

And worse, I don't get notified for chat messages in Galaxy, and only sometimes per chance on the website.
So, are you saying that you probably won't get a notification for this reply?
Funnily enough, this time I got one... strange.
toxicTom: Is it just me or are notifications completely off atm? Most of the time I don't get forum reply notifications... and now I had seven forum reply notifications of replies which I already saw days ago - but not one for real new reply.

The function is broken for me for months.
I only get notification for new friend requests.

kbnrylaec: The function is broken for me for months.
I only get notification for new friend requests.
Does this reply give you a notification?

What you have this too? Dude I have been emailing GOG support for months about this problem, but you are the first I've seen to report basically what I am seeing.

I thought I was the only one... basically I've seen the same with forum notifications and for message / friend request I sometimes get a notification in Galaxy or on the website, but they disappear a few hours later even if I don't click on them. Which makes it appear as if I never got one or it could even be the case that I really didn't get one.
Post edited March 18, 2019 by BKGaming
kbnrylaec: I only get notification for new friend requests.
I sometimes get one, sometimes I get one and then it disappears a few hours later before I get to even check it. Sometimes I get nothing at all.

I had to record all night to catch this behavior. I kept noticing Galaxy would blink in the taskbar like it would get a notification when I was asleep but nothing was being shown. After watching the video I realized what was happening, I got the notification but then they just vanished a few hours later.
Post edited March 18, 2019 by BKGaming
HypersomniacLive: I'm totally SOL trying to create a changelog thread in the Dawn of Man game forum (the window just hangs, and refreshing the thread shows the thread's not been created).

Anyone else had/has trouble starting threads, in game fora in particular?
I was able to create the thread a couple of days later, but I'm hit by this bug(?) again today in the GRIS game forum.

What are you doing behind the forum scenes, GOG?

BKGaming: I sometimes get one, sometimes I get one and then it disappears a few hours later before I get to even check it. Sometimes I get nothing at all.

I had to record all night to catch this behavior. I kept noticing Galaxy would blink in the taskbar like it would get a notification when I was asleep but nothing was being shown. After watching the video I realized what was happening, I got the notification but then they just vanished a few hours later.
Don't know if it's the same bug as I'm on my browser - I just got a notification but before I could even see what it's about, it cleared as if I had clicked on/checked it out.
Post edited March 19, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Don't know if it's the same bug as I'm on my browser - I just got a notification but before I could even see what it's about, it cleared as if I had clicked on/checked it out.
Yes this is what happens to me. We all need to send a support ticket for this. I have one sitting in limbo since November 2018, but I thought I was the only one seeing this. If more people report it then there is a chance someone will actually start looking into this.

It's the same bug regardless if you use Galaxy or the website.
BKGaming: Yes this is what happens to me. We all need to send a support ticket for this. I have one sitting in limbo since November 2018, but I thought I was the only one seeing this. If more people report it then there is a chance someone will actually start looking into this.

It's the same bug regardless if you use Galaxy or the website.
[emphasis added]

It all happened within a few seconds, so it's possible that it happened before while I wasn't on, but it's the very first time I witnessed it.

And I just filed a support ticket, even though this zendesk thing is PITA.
HypersomniacLive: It all happened within a few seconds, so it's possible that it happened before while I wasn't on, but it's the very first time I witnessed it.
It normally takes an hour or two for me, but it's easier to tell on Galaxy when it happens because the taskbar flashes when a notification comes through which remains even if the notification vanishes. But this issue makes it very easy to miss friend request and messages. Even wishlist notifications.

So it can be hard to tell if you aren't looking directly at your screen when it happens. This is why I had to record all night just to get it on video.
Post edited March 19, 2019 by BKGaming
Homepage is broken, sales banner up top has disappeared.