It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Whoever programmed the new heart does not seem to have known about this long-standing GOG "feature", hence the bug you have reported.
At the going rate, GOG should really shrug, put the website code on a github/lab VCS of their choice and let people like you and Ice Mage pick though the bones.
In Community homepage (https://www.gog.com/forum) the section "Topics I've participated in" is not working anymore, I suppose it's not sorted from newest post datetime, so it's quite useless to me as it is now.
Skess01: In Community homepage (https://www.gog.com/forum) the section "Topics I've participated in" is not working anymore
Works for me.
Skess01: In Community homepage (https://www.gog.com/forum) the section "Topics I've participated in" is not working anymore
BreOl72: Works for me.
I think that for me works only for new topics, not for new posts in topics I've already participated in.
Skess01: In Community homepage (https://www.gog.com/forum) the section "Topics I've participated in" is not working anymore, I suppose it's not sorted from newest post datetime, so it's quite useless to me as it is now.
Skess01: I think that for me works only for new topics, not for new posts in topics I've already participated in.
That's the way it's always been. Well, in the last 14 or so years.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by mrkgnao
Skess01: I think that for me works only for new topics, not for new posts in topics I've already participated in.
mrkgnao: That's the way it's always been. Well, in the last 14 or so years.
I mean, I seem to remember topics where I used to write and it would put them on top when somebody wrote something, I found that very useful. But if I was hallucinating and it never worked like that I think it's pretty much useless.
Skess01: I mean, I seem to remember topics where I used to write and it would put them on top when somebody wrote something, I found that very useful.
But if I was hallucinating and it never worked like that I think it's pretty much useless.
Never was that way.
The topics were always wildly thrown together.
Attachments:
no_order.jpg (27 Kb)
Anyone else getting logged out when you try to wishlist something? I tried it on a couple of games (one soon and one released) and it happened with both, also the "notify when released" button.
joveian: Anyone else getting logged out when you try to wishlist something? I tried it on a couple of games (one soon and one released) and it happened with both, also the "notify when released" button.
No problem here. Wishlisted and unwishlisted Rogue Trader without an issue.
mrkgnao:
Thanks for checking. Still happening for me even after deleting all cookies. I tried that one and it also didn't work for me, so it seems there is something strange happening with my account. I also can't unwishlist games on my wishlist it seems.

Edit: Found the issue, I needed to unblock gog-cdn.us-eu.map.fastly.net, a new end host of api.gog.com (I block all third party stuff with cname uncloaking unless manually allowed). I'll also mention this resolution in this thread from earlier this year which is the first other one I found specific to this issue.
Post edited December 08, 2023 by joveian
mrkgnao:
joveian: Thanks for checking. Still happening for me even after deleting all cookies. I tried that one and it also didn't work for me, so it seems there is something strange happening with my account. I also can't unwishlist games on my wishlist it seems.

Edit: Found the issue, I needed to unblock gog-cdn.us-eu.map.fastly.net, a new end host of api.gog.com (I block all third party stuff with cname uncloaking unless manually allowed). I'll also mention this resolution in this thread from earlier this year which is the first other one I found specific to this issue.
Good to know.
The "Hide owned games" checkbox for sales and store pages is missing again like in October.
The-Business: The "Hide owned games" checkbox for sales and store pages is missing again like in October.
It's there for me.
Thanks for checking. Both with Chrome and Firefox and logged in or logged out its not shown. I sincerely hope it's not like this during the x-mas sale, going through the (almost) whole catalog without seeing which games are already owned would be a bigger grind than usual.
The-Business: Thanks for checking. Both with Chrome and Firefox and logged in or logged out its not shown. I sincerely hope it's not like this during the x-mas sale, going through the (almost) whole catalog without seeing which games are already owned would be a bigger grind than usual.
And the workarounds found then don't work? As in first just try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5), then if that doesn't work see the URL for Galaxy, https://embed.gog.com/games, doing a hard refresh there too if it doesn't work on first load.