It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No sale yet, but at least there's a prom! xD
Oh come on, not even today??? Damn son...
Post edited December 12, 2018 by Epitaph666
Okay if that's how you want to play - no sale no money for you GOG. :p
Aw man. Well, as they say, tomorrow will be a better day. ^_^"
Guys, guys, don't walk away. This is how it works! They want you to lost your focus. It may show up every minute. I'm here for ~56 hours without a sleep and I'm not going to give up! It'll be launched in a while, for sure!
ciemnogrodzianin: Guys, guys, don't walk away. This is how it works! They want you to lost your focus. It may show up every minute. I'm here for ~56 hours without a sleep and I'm not going to give up! It'll be launched in a while, for sure!
Something like Winter Insomnia Wait for Sale?
truhlik: Something like Winter Insomnia Wait for Sale?
Exactly! As exciting as classic Insomnia Sale format, but you're able to save a lot of money. Awesome.
If it's not today, it's unlikely to be tomorrow either. Never seen a sale start on a Thursday. The lack of a new weekly or midweek would imply that it should be today, but alas.
Maybe they're working on a new type of sale.
An anti-sale.
Hear me out.

It starts right AFTER any big sales from Steam and what not. AND all prices are jacked up 200 to 300%!!
Also packed full of every DRM you could ever want!
It's genius.
Is it the time for a more radical questioning?
Attachments:
2osf0l.jpg (44 Kb)
truhlik: And if not today tomorrow definitely:)
No.
At this rate, I'd say it will start on Friday.
When you set Auto Refresh on every 30 seconds on GOG Main Page and still no sale is there.
Arrgh. F5. F5. F5.

*twiddles thumbs*

*watches paint dry*

*listens to crickets*

*tumbleweed blows by*

*starts watching baby animals on YouTube*
Getcomposted: *starts watching baby animals on YouTube*
There.