It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Right, that's it. Never seen a sale start past this time. And only once have I seen every sale run out with nothing to replace it. Maybe it'll start tomorrow but again, never seen a major sale start on a Tuesday. Technical problems?
TentacleMayor: Right, that's it. Never seen a sale start past this time. And only once have I seen every sale run out with nothing to replace it. Maybe it'll start tomorrow but again, never seen a major sale start on a Tuesday. Technical problems?
If i remember right there was a sale months ( or years ) ago that started at 8 PM CET .
We already have sales all over the year (weekend sale, monday sale, release sale, black friday sale, cyber monday week sale, easter sale, summer sale, autumn sale, helloween sale, winter sale, new year sale ...) so why are people so hyped about sales anymore?

I want to see nice new releases instead.
Post edited December 10, 2018 by Silverhawk170485
Silverhawk170485: We already have sales all over the year (weekend sale, monday sale, release sale, black friday sale, cyber monday week sale, easter sale, summer sale, autumn sale, helloween sale, winter sale, new year sale ...) so why are people so hyped for sales anymore?

i would much prefer to see new releases myself.
The new sale is taking aeons to appear... Maybe there's some lovely web redesign incoming as well :P
fortune_p_dawg: i would much prefer to see new releases myself.
Check again next year.
Silverhawk170485: We already have sales all over the year (weekend sale, monday sale, release sale, black friday sale, cyber monday week sale, easter sale, summer sale, autumn sale, helloween sale, winter sale, new year sale ...) so why are people so hyped for sales anymore?

Can't say for everyone, but from my perspective - I'm still waiting when gog will finally discount some games I'm hunting for longer time but still can't find any decent discount or in fact any discount (good example - GalCiv III, which had about 6-8 months ago discount 25% and that's it, while on Steam it has regularly discounts about 80-85%, including packs with base game and DLCs).

Don't get me wrong, I would be more than happy to see more new releases of some old games, but in last months they're rather rare (quite satisfactory, but still rare).

fortune_p_dawg: i would much prefer to see new releases myself.
Here Mr Hot Sauce, this should take your mind off new releases for a while:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4vYaxOBw
What a weird weekly sale! Only 7 hours? Tomorrow will be the big Winter sale, right?
Maxvorstadt: What a weird weekly sale! Only 7 hours? Tomorrow will be the big Winter sale, right?
That's still the one from last week...

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekly_sale_so_heres_the_plan_up_to_80_off_dd52f
Maxvorstadt: What a weird weekly sale! Only 7 hours? Tomorrow will be the big Winter sale, right?
Pherim: That's still the one from last week...

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekly_sale_so_heres_the_plan_up_to_80_off_dd52f
Orly? Hm, no new weekly sale, let`s see what happens in 7 hours.
Silverhawk170485: I want to see nice new releases instead.
Because they usually occur during big sales.
The last weekly sale started at a really strange time (middle of the night). Whether it was intentional in preparation for the big event or they just missed their usual window remains to be seen.
If it's like last time they'll put Witcher games on sale as a placeholder until the sale starts tomorrow.
Hm, seven hours? It`s 22 o`clock then, the right time to start an INSOMNIA SALE!