It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Hm, seven hours? It`s 22 o`clock then, the right time to start an INSOMNIA SALE!
Insiders info?
Maxvorstadt: Hm, seven hours? It`s 22 o`clock then, the right time to start an INSOMNIA SALE!
BeatriceElysia: Insiders info?
Nope, just wishfull thinking! :-D
GOG will make the most games free for the good old games sake for sure they are very courteous
Desmight: "The site is shutting down in 2 weeks. Make sure you download your games before then. Merry Christmas."
Good God, why would you say something like that. I've been nearing 1000 games on GOG, and your comment made me realize that I most likely don't have enough free hdd space for even a third of those games. Also, recently, I've been using the Galaxy client for my installs, and going back to maintaining an offline collection is just too time consuming when compared to my free time.

I really hope GOG isn't in any danger. I'm only mentioning this because the GOG anniversary bundles were ridiculously good value, and in marketing you only do such good sales if you are looking to draw new customers or if you are going out of business, and are looking to get as much as you can, as fast as possible. Also the disaster of the new look, the bad PR due to the social media postings, the community mods, the cheap feel of the latest sales.

Bad thoughts are clouding my mind...
MadalinStroe:
Keep calm,
There are still a lot of games to rescue from Dark Side of DRM.
Post edited December 11, 2018 by erbello
Well, they surely starting something, or here would be sales all over. Just practice mindfulness.
MadalinStroe: ...
Don't worry, I didn't mind to scary you or anything :D. It's just that with GOG's recent silence (until today at least) things started to look weird and a bit worrying, and something like that coming from GOG would have been the final beat needed to definitively kill enthusiast around here. But it looks like a sale is on its way, keep you wallets ready guys!
Desmight: ...It's just that with GOG's ... silence...
Personally I believe, that's pretty much GOG's biggest flaw.
Obey or be punished.
Attachments:
Post edited December 11, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
WHERE THE HELL IS THE GOG VERSION OF AXIOM VERGE ??????????
Winter is coming! ^.^
CDexWard: WHERE THE HELL IS THE GOG VERSION OF AXIOM VERGE ??????????
this
Either nothing today or usual 5 minute delay.
Post edited December 11, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Nice sale.
1mikey1: Nice sale.
What sale?