It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I'd say I'm not terribly excited about this nice Nothing.
I also hoped it would be today.
park_84: Well, I'd say I'm not terribly excited about this nice Nothing.
But many people wished for it!
i hope they bring back the "buy # of games to get points for a free game" like they used to do for seasonal sales. I also liked the gimmick of ring the bell or whatever to gain points. It was a bit o fun and often i would buy more just to get the free game. Made them stand out from the constant sales promo marketing style of new gog

last few times have been underwhelming
This is all but annoying, is it possible to refund money from gog wallet?
BeatriceElysia: This is all but annoying, is it possible to refund money from gog wallet?
Hi there.
That is not possible.
Post edited December 11, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
Hey, how's it going guys? Currently, there is no weekly sale and no winter sale yet either. I wonder what's cooking under the hood?

mintee: i hope they bring back the "buy # of games to get points for a free game" like they used to do for seasonal sales. I also liked the gimmick of ring the bell or whatever to gain points.
GOG absolutely will. It's something "special" that's only done for the summer and winter sale seasons. They don't particularly do it for the other promotions.
Post edited December 11, 2018 by Nicole28
No sale for today it seems.
This is how it feels.
Prepare before clicking
Post edited December 11, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
I'm going to keep checking until 17:00 GMT. Just in case.
could a fucking Blue at least come in and tell me I don't need to keep checking in every hour!?

This is like the cable guy, "Be there between 7 am and 10 pm"
Hmm, I'm guessing the winter sale will start on Wednesday. (At least I hope so).
tinyE: could a fucking Blue at least come in and tell me I don't need to keep checking in every hour!?

This is like the cable guy, "Be there between 7 am and 10 pm"
That feeling of wanting to spend money so desperately on games you will barely ever play? :p
I help you webmaster, open the console and write

git commit -m 'down prices in Argentina ready'
git remote add origin git@github.com:gog/my_project.git
git push -u origin master

My wallet with u$s1 is ready.
Post edited December 11, 2018 by cr0t0
tinyE: This is like the cable guy, "Be there between 7 am and 10 pm"
Phone call at 10.30 pm: "I am very busy, I can't come today".