It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeap, some of my GOG related games won't launch now. Cant download anything, same issues as above.
nopanicman: Yeap, some of my GOG related games won't launch now. Cant download anything, same issues as above.
That sucks....hope for everyone's sake it gets fixed soon.

---
---
---

To All

I'd like to point out that this latest outage is yet another good
reason for galaxy users to download/backup offline installers.
I see poor Teo when I try to chat with fellow goglodytes today. guess, it's connected.
LynXsh: I see poor Teo when I try to chat with fellow goglodytes today. guess, it's connected.
the same case :(
high rated
They're working on it. Whatever the issue, it's not something that can be fixed in an hour, when the attached message was posted.
Attachments:
update.png (10 Kb)
Ice_Mage: They're working on it. Whatever the issue, it's not something that can be fixed in an hour, when the attached message was posted.
Cheers for the insider update, man!
Finally! I couldn't even log in before now.
Bad day to clear cookies, i thought i was banned. Finally solved.
Ice_Mage: They're working on it. Whatever the issue, it's not something that can be fixed in an hour, when the attached message was posted.
*looks at picture*
Hmm, I bet that duck was involved somehow o.0
high rated
GamezRanker: *looks at picture*
Hmm, I bet that duck was involved somehow o.0
It's a goose, possibly of the untitled variety.
I think there's a mismatch in the total games count between the drop down menu on the upper bar (1173) and the number on profile's page (1172) after I bought a game yesterday, a few hours after the outage. Has anyone noticed this?
Thank you!
Shanuca: I think there's a mismatch in the total games count between the drop down menu on the upper bar (1173) and the number on profile's page (1172) after I bought a game yesterday, a few hours after the outage. Has anyone noticed this?
Thank you!
You probably have one game hidden.
Shanuca: Has anyone noticed this?
I hadn't noticed, but it's the same for me after I claimed Powers in the Basement.
Shanuca: I think there's a mismatch in the total games count between the drop down menu on the upper bar (1173) and the number on profile's page (1172) after I bought a game yesterday, a few hours after the outage. Has anyone noticed this?
Thank you!
BreOl72: You probably have one game hidden.
Just checked, no hidden games. After getting Mordheim (giveaway), the drop down menu updated to 1174 and the profile page to 1173. Weird.
Edit: now it got updated to the right count, nvm. Thanks!
Post edited January 25, 2024 by Shanuca
BreOl72: You probably have one game hidden.
Shanuca: Just checked, no hidden games. After getting Mordheim (giveaway), the drop down menu updated to 1174 and the profile page to 1173. Weird.
Edit: now it got updated to the right count, nvm. Thanks!
That's strange.
When I look into my numbers, they always add up exactly.
Doesn't matter whether I add a new game (for free, or otherwise).

The number shown under the drop down menu in the header (A), is equal to the numbers shown under "My Collection" (B) plus the "Hidden" games (X).

Or alternatively: the number under "My Collection" (B) is equal to the number in the header menu (A) minus the "hidden" games (X).

So: either [A = B+X], or [B = A-X].

And (afair) it has always been that way.

Edit: the attachment shows, what I would have imagined your account to look like.
Attachments:
Post edited January 25, 2024 by BreOl72