It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorting wishlisted games by title is broken.
passionata: Neverwinter Nights 2 will not show in my library but at least the store page says I still own it. Also the library appears to show titles at random, not by alphabet not by update and not by most recently or often shown....
argamasa: Neverwinter Nights 2 disappeared from my library too, even not appear in the order history. Have you contact support?
Did you use the search option or did you go through all your games, page by page?

The search option doesn't find it, but it is present in my library.
argamasa: Neverwinter Nights 2 disappeared from my library too, even not appear in the order history. Have you contact support?
mrkgnao: Did you use the search option or did you go through all your games, page by page?

The search option doesn't find it, but it is present in my library.
Close inspection of my library shows I only have NWN 1 (both Diamond and EE), nothing for 2. Like the others, though, the store page (and the search bar on game pages, not for your account) still shows that I own 2 Complete.
Search can't find half my games even though they are still there ::sigh::

Hopefully this gets fixed soon, my library is much too large to go through my games without a search function
The purple dot is gone for me. It no longer appears when people reply to my posts.
According to the changelog on GOGDB, a whole bunch of games have been removed and readded to GOG over the last hours.

Most likely your libraries will be fine again once they're finished with whatever they're doing, so there's no need to panic just yet.

Maybe they're just doing a server change again? Would've been nice with a heads-up though.
Same game list problems here too. Search is broken and sorting is too. If I sort by title the order seems random.
mrkgnao: Did you use the search option or did you go through all your games, page by page?
Yes, i used the search option. The game is here, thank you very much!

What scared me is that when searching for the ticket no game appeared, but looking page by page the ticket is there too.

Panic off. ;-)
Post edited February 09, 2024 by argamasa
Well, I can find my missing games in Galaxy - doesn't help me to update my tags though. I'll wait a bit for Gog to finish whatever they're doing before going to support.
Post edited February 09, 2024 by tremere110
(ø,ø): Maybe they're just doing a server change again? Would've been nice with a heads-up though.
This is their last tweet (1 hour ago):

"We are pleased to inform you that the majority of service issues have been resolved successfully, however we’re continuing our work on stabilizing parts of the infrastructure, so you might still experience occasional issues or delays. Once again, thank you for your patience during this downtime."
Fortunately, I have a tracking spreadsheet as it meant that I was able to go through the hot mess that my library has become to confirm that everything is there, not counting the stuff that I hid because who cares. Games that had multiple entries (such as Neverwinter Nights 1 Diamond and Enhanced) still have both their entries, and DLCs for my games are all present.

Also the search function on the library is even more broken than sorting by title. If you try searching for whatever game is listed first on your library page, you'll see that the search bar yields no results. You have to carefully browse through your library page by page to find anything and ensure that everything is still there as it should be.

The only thing I can confirm about Neverwinter Nights 2 is that it's still sitting on my wishlist.

I don't mind these all day site updates but really, I would rather that they left purple dot broken forever than fix that while messing with the sorting of my library.
(ø,ø): Maybe they're just doing a server change again? Would've been nice with a heads-up though.
foad01: This is their last tweet (1 hour ago):

"We are pleased to inform you that the majority of service issues have been resolved successfully, however we’re continuing our work on stabilizing parts of the infrastructure, so you might still experience occasional issues or delays. Once again, thank you for your patience during this downtime."
Thank you :)

Would've still been nice if they gave a heads-up other than on Twitter though. Like, say, in their own general forum ^^
(ø,ø): Would've still been nice if they gave a heads-up other than on Twitter though.
I just saw that the same message appears in the Support Center at the top.
(ø,ø): Would've still been nice if they gave a heads-up other than on Twitter though.
foad01: I just saw that the same message appears in the Support Center at the top.
That would do, yes. I'd still prefer a post in the forum though, as I don't usually rush to the support page as soon as there's a site issue. Haven't really noticed the outage at all as I just logged on ~35 minutes ago.
So, weirdly...

Remember earlier when I said that page 1 of my library was correct? Well, I changed sorting to Date Purchased to see how that panned out (which was semi-correct). Then when returning to sorting by Title, ALL the pages were a jumble of incorrectly-sorted titles. Looking through this new mess, NWN 2 came back.

On page 1.
Post edited February 09, 2024 by Avatar_Zero