It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shanuca: Just checked, no hidden games. After getting Mordheim (giveaway), the drop down menu updated to 1174 and the profile page to 1173. Weird.
Edit: now it got updated to the right count, nvm. Thanks!
BreOl72: That's strange.
When I look into my numbers, they always add up exactly.
Doesn't matter whether I add a new game (for free, or otherwise).

The number shown under the drop down menu in the header (A), is equal to the numbers shown under "My Collection" (B) plus the "Hidden" games (X).

Or alternatively: the number under "My Collection" (B) is equal to the number in the header menu (A) minus the "hidden" games (X).

So: either [A = B+X], or [B = A-X].

And (afair) it has always been that way.

Edit: the attachment shows, what I would have imagined your account to look like.
Right?? I always thought it worked that way too, thank you for the explanation. The "bug" didn't last long, for some reason.
Blue dots broken, again.
Danger Forever in the store is broken since 1.5 days
Attachments:
-_.: Danger Forever in the store is broken since 1.5 days
Does the problem occur to you with the Opera browser?

Because after I enabled the "Lucid mode" for the animated video on the page started to give problems, I had to disable the feature from Opera's settings.
At least the blue dots didn't stay broken for long this time.
The purple dot is broken again (stays on all the time).

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/so_the_purple_dot_is_back
At least 11 hours of unannounced maintenance during which the entire website was inaccessible.
Post edited February 09, 2024 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: At least 11 hours of unannounced maintenance during which the entire website was inaccessible.
Technically this now falls under what was just fixed :)
mrkgnao: At least 11 hours of unannounced maintenance during which the entire website was inaccessible.
Cavalary: Technically this now falls under what was just fixed :)
Trust cannot be fixed that easily.
Not sure it has been fixed...

Not a "US standard", thats for sure.
I hereby rate site shutdown 2.0 much lower than site shutdown 1.0.
That said, I hope this teaches everyone to backup their offline installers before site shutdown 3.0.
Post edited February 09, 2024 by GamezRanker
Neverwinter Nights 2 will not show in my library but at least the store page says I still own it. Also the library appears to show titles at random, not by alphabet not by update and not by most recently or often shown....
passionata: Neverwinter Nights 2 will not show in my library but at least the store page says I still own it. Also the library appears to show titles at random, not by alphabet not by update and not by most recently or often shown....
Neverwinter Nights 2 disappeared from my library too, even not appear in the order history. Have you contact support?
Post edited February 09, 2024 by argamasa
It's not just NWN2. On the games library page, the search / filter function isn't working properly. Can't find a lot of titles that I know I own.

"Indiana" --> "No results found"
Post edited February 09, 2024 by g2222
passionata: Neverwinter Nights 2 will not show in my library but at least the store page says I still own it. Also the library appears to show titles at random, not by alphabet not by update and not by most recently or often shown....
Yeah, I'm experiencing the same thing, more or less. I typically sort alphabetically. Pages 2 and 3 of my library are a random mix of stuff I own, while page 1 and everything after page 3 is a properly alphabetized list of everything that's left.

I also seem to have NWN2 missing from the library and order pages, which is weird because the count of titles is correct (both on the dropdown list and manually counting the number of items listed).

g2222: It's not just NWN2. On the games library page, the search / filter function isn't working properly. Can't find a lot of titles that I know I own.

"Indiana" --> "No results found"
Can confirm this - search function wouldn't find Rebel Galaxy or Rebel Galaxy Outlaw on any appropriate search terms, but I can still find them manually when trudging through my actual library listings.

EDIT UPDATE: Carefully paying attention to the titles while looking through the library titles, I've discovered that quite a few titles were duplicated, which is why I seem to be both missing games AND tabulating a correct number of games.
Post edited February 09, 2024 by Avatar_Zero